Thursday, June 10, 2004

No shit. I had this dream last nite.

Jesus was running for president on the Republican ticket. I can only assume he came down here to sort out the mess we're in.

I remember trying to read up on some of his teachings in the Bible before I went to see him speak. I couldn't believe it was actually Jesus!

Anyway, he held a huge Billy Graham style rally (I remember feeling like there were lots of peaceniks but not too many fundamentalists). When Jesus hit the stage I was blown away by what I was seeing.

He was solid (not quite fat, but looked like he enjoyed his share of beer and hamburgers). He had glasses, long braided hair and a scruffy moustache and chin beard. He was wearing tight acid wash jeans (I think) into which a white sleeveless shirt was tucked. He looked half biker deadhead and half redneck (or is this character one in the same).


What could this mean?